Saturday, December 11, 2010

What to expect.

After a long time saying I was going to start a blog I am finally here. Taken from my original attempts at writing a book, which seems to have gone on the back boiler or even fallen behind it. It did not seem appropriate to carry on with the book as it was, so time for a blog instead.
This is a summery of what to expect from my postings. Going back to my original book idea, The thoughts and findings of a 40 something man. These will take the form of humorous things that have happened to me, witting and funny stories, a few tech related blogs and a spattering of nonsense.
When you get to a curtain age the world seems to start looking a lot different, with a grown up child at university and another just starting secondary education. It all starts hitting home, your getting old! I think I should really put older there. Okay so I hear you say, 40`s is the new 30`, or even 20`s. The mind might tell you that but the body has got a completely different idea. And then there is the stress levels. No one ever told me about the stress, they were all to stressed out to say anything. In these days of kids having everything they want, the stress level reach 12. I was only told to count up to 10, so 12 maybe quite high. Anyway enough about that, there is plenty of time to do a posting about that later.

What you will see in the future.

Postings on tech stuff, not so much about gadgets and the likes, but more my findings with Linux OS and Windows. From installing Linux, installing a duel boot laptop, a triple boot PC and Windows 7.

Postings on questions that I have ask in the last few years on Twitter and have never got any answers to. Why do? What is? etc

Postings on family life. Nothing very heavy, just long term marriage, A 12 year old who is bigger than me and also has more injuries than me. Now that is saying something.

Postings on friends, lost friends and new friends. Also finding that one of your best friends is the opposite sex. I would have not believed it myself a year ago and it also got people talking at work. Nearly a year on and I think it has finally sunk in. Just friends. The other thing is that my wife also works in the same office.

Postings on tales and funny stories I have been through.
I also may throw in a posting on agriculture, that will fool a few of you.

Whatever I blog I will try and keep it witty and funny, with maybe a few pictures on the way.
I may also do a few postings on my findings when I am out taking pictures. From not being able to work my new camera , to taking pictures in the dark on bright sunlight settings. I may have some very funny pictures to post of things that have gone wrong. On the other hand I may post a few which I am very pleased with.

Keep reading as there maybe something that will make you smile in the future.

Colin H

No comments:

Post a Comment